Thursday, March 6, 2014

2013 Recap

2013 was wedding planning year. Wedding planning was a part-time job gathering ideas, finding vendors and materials. Decisions all made in due time. There was no time or money to travel in 2013. 2013 was all work, very little play. Snow was plenty, but the cold stopped us from going skiing/snowboarding. What a drag this cold has been. Didn't do much to the house in 2013. Love started on parkour, we both continued archery and focused on our health. Good thing to 2013 was I got a promotion and count down to our wedding in 2014. Almost forgot, my friend's baby Ian was born 11/24/13! OMG I forgot I went to Hawaii with my good friend DC!!! It was warm weather and beautiful skies all 5 days. I'm going back there in a coupld of years. Loved it but will not live there - love the city life.

No comments:

Post a Comment